I’m very excited to announce a reader meet-up for you and your little valentines! It’s Friday, February 7th from 4:0o-6PM at Frog n Kiwi-one of our favorite indoor play spots. We’re teaming up with the Frog n Kiwi team and the girls from Lynnae’s Gourmet Pickles (Did you see them on Shark Tank?) to bring you an afternoon full of things we love!
- Kiddos will have exclusive use of the play area.
- Lynnae will be on hand with pickle samples-and yes, if you’d like to buy a jar, she’ll be glad to autograph it and pose for pictures!
- We’ll have a fun, valentine’s craft courtesy of our friends at Ben Franklin Crafts in Bonney Lake, and, because an afternoon of things we love wouldn’t be complete without a little treat,
- We’ll also have gourmet cupcakes.
- The cafe will be open if you’d like to purchase lattes or other food items.
Of course, you’ll also have time to meet other area moms and dads, and maybe make plans for some future playdates! I’m excited to meet more of you, too! You do need tickets to this event, because space is limited. It’s just 5.00 per child, and supervising grown-ups (that would be you) are Free! I do anticipate this event selling out quickly, so tell your pals, and buy your tickets now! I can’t wait to see you!