wilderness camps taught by highly skilled instructorswho specialize in outdoor risk management and teaching to kids and adults alike. Whatever your outdoor interest, we work hard to ensure that you and your family will love the Wolf Camp experience.
- Kids Nature Day Camps – Exciting and educational programs such as Wilderness Survival, Animal Tracking, and Wild Edible and Medicinal Plants, and more. All geared towards ages 6-11.
Fun, themed camps for nature lovers of all ages.
- Download a flyer with all camps listed here.
- Please note that all camps are first-come first-served.
- Pre-registration by one week before camp is required.
- $30 non-refundable deposit is required with balance due 6 days before camp.
- Extended care available for an additional fee for all full-day camps located at the Tacoma Nature Center. Extended care: 8:00-9:00am & 3:30-5:30pm. Fee: $50.00.
- Some scholarship assistance is available.
- Preschool camps are at the bottom of this page.
- We require all camp participants to be potty-trained and able to self-toilet by the time the program starts.
- Outdoor Adventure Summer Camps available here.
The Tacoma Nature Center is located at 1919 S. Tyler Street in Tacoma. Each camp includes indoor and outdoor activities to suit all ages and interests. Many camps fill quickly, so register early.
Point Defiance Zoo Camps-A variety of camps for animal lovers; many of these are full already, so don’t wait long!
Wildwood Park Day Camp-Hosted by Camp Fire; this is a general camp in a wooded park
Metro Parks Tacoma-In addition to the nature center camps, a variety of outdoor adventure camps are offered, including some at the marina.
Zestful Gardens Farm Camps are full, but you may want to keep them in mind for next year.
For more camp ideas, return to our South Sound Summer Camp Guide: