2019 SUMMER CAMPS
Summer Camp at the Children’s Museum of Tacoma honors and nurtures your child’s curiosity, creativity, and imagination! Different themes throughout the summer appeal to a child’s individual interest, igniting their spark and building community. We design our camps as collaborative learning experiences for toddlers ages 2-3 years old, preschool learners ages 3-6 years old, and school age learners from 5-8 years old.
- Snack is provided daily.
- Camps offered from 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. are geared for preschool and school age children who are ready for an engaging 5-hour day.
- Children who attend the 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. camps must bring a sack lunch.
- With the exception of children ages 2-3 years old attending toddler camps, children are expected to be able to use the bathroom with no assistance from adult staff.
Children of all abilities are encouraged to participate in our camps. In order to ensure an engaging and safe experience for your child, please inform us if your child has any allergies and/or special needs. The Children’s Museum of Tacoma does not provide 1:1 supervision for participants needing assistance with personal care; however, care providers are welcome to attend camp upon clearing a background check requiring at least 1 week processing and additional payment.
SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE AND REGISTRATION
- Half-day and full-day Camps
- Combine A.M. & P.M. Camps for a full-day (grades 1-4 only) with Combo Care!
- Engaging STEAM topics (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics)
- All camps include exploration and play in the museum galleries and Outdoor Discovery Center
June 24 – August 30
The Little Gym, Puyallup-Variety of tumbling/movement type camps suitable for young children
Discovery Village, Gig Harbor Variety of thematic day camps at this children’s museum/preschool
Tacoma Children’s School-This preschool offers summer day camps for young children that are open to the public