If you still have some stockings to stuff, consider giving an experience gift that will last long past the big day.
One the whole family will love is a Season’s Pass to Wild Waves. 2014 Season Passes are available at the special, discounted rate of $59.99 through Februrary 23rd. That’s a savings of 30.00! If you don’t want to pay for your passes all at once, you can use their Play-Away Payment plan and make 4 payments of just 15.00. Our friends at Wild Waves also asked me to remind you about the great perks for passholders, including
- Unlimited access to 70 acres of 60+ rides, slides, and attractions at both the water and theme park.
- Entry for spring and summer visits, plus Fright Fest in October and Holiday With Lights in December of 2014.
- A Bonus coupon with hundreds of dollars of in-park value
- A Buddy Ticket so you can bring a friend!
You can get more details on the Wild Waves season pass here. Remember that the sale ends soon, so if you’re planning on buying one, now really is the time to do it!
But, you don’t have to wait for the spring to have fun at Wild Waves. You can see their spectacular Holiday With Lights right now! This annual tradition features more than one million lights illuminating festive activities and 25 rides and attractions until December 31st.
Santa will be available for photo opportunities in his North Pole workshop until December 23rd (check your area Denny’s for a coupon for a free Santa photo), and you and your kiddos will also be able to enjoy special activities including
- Toyland for children with a winter crafts tent, a station to write letters to Santa, a snow-filled play area, and festive photo stand-ins
- Sing-alongs with Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph every day at 6 and 8PM plus a meet and greet with Yo Gabbba Gabba fan-favorite, Brobee!
Adult tickets are 12.99 and kids under 48″ are 9.99.·
Our friends at Wild Waves would also like to give you the chance to win some! I have a family 4 pack of tickets to Holiday With Lights at Wild Waves to give away. Woot!
Ready to enter?
- For a first, required entry, visit the Wild Waves Theme Park website or Facebook page and come back and leave a comment on this post about what interests you-whether it’s the season pass deal, Holiday With Lights, or some other fun that catches your attention!
- For a second, optional entry, subscribe to my emails. These are a once daily digest of the day’s post. Do note that once you get the first one you need to confirm you want them before you’re really a subscriber. Leave a comment letting me know you did so for your entry.
Please remember that only entries left as comments on this post will be valid entries. If you’re reading this via email or some other method, please come visit the site to enter. You comment by clicking on that little link that says, ” Leave a Comment,” at the top of the post under the title. You knew that right? If you don’t see it right away, it’s just because I haven’t had a chance to approve it, but I promise I will!