- This event has passed.
Sunrise Village Trunk-or-Treat
October 30, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Bring your cute lil’ punkins to our Trunk-or-Treat for lots of trick-or-treating fun! Featuring decorated classic cars (with candy in their trunks) and lots of candy at the participating businesses on 156th Street E. We had THOUSANDS of trick-or-treaters and their adults come last year so this year we are doing our best to be extra prepared.
Please read below:
1. We will have specific “enter here” spots onto 156th St and volunteers will direct everyone to go in the same direction to help keep the fun under control.
2. The event BEGINS at 6pm so we ask everyone to wait at one of the designated entrances until 6pm/until the volunteers say to begin.
3. If you’d like to donate candy to the event that would be very welcome! Contact us at 253.904.8923 or email or just bring the candy that evening and give it to someone there.
4. The decorated trunks will be there for the entire event. We will have plenty of candy but this is *while supplies last*.
5. Please grab a voting slip from one of the volunteers and drop it off at the Sunrise Village canopy after you’ve picked your favorite decorated trunk.
6. Voting will end at 7:30pm (all voting slips must be turned in by then) and winners announced at the Sunrise Village canopy around 7:50pm.
7. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes for the trunks with the most votes AND there will be prizes for you–just for coming, voting and having fun! We will pick 10 winners from all of the voting slips to win a Menchie’s gift card.
8. If you want to bring your car and decorate your trunk sign up on our website www.mysunrisevillage.com (space is limited) **Bring a donation of non-perishable food, drop it off at the Santa Cops booth at the event and you’ll be entered to win a Menchie’s gift card! Help them build up their supply of food to include with holiday gifts.