- This event has passed.
School Readiness Workshop
November 1, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Wednesday November 1, 2017
6:00pm – 7:30pm
What’s happening in the brain of your 3-5 year old? Are they ready for a full-day school program? How can you keep them engaged and excited about their learning?
Our faculty and staff will provide you with the tools to begin answering these questions at our School Readiness Workshop.
- “Unlocking the mysteries of the early childhood brain”, presentation by Catherine Grider M. Ed, junior kindergarten faculty
- Examples of how we apply child brain development research to CWA’s programs
- Opportunity to explore our junior kindergarten and kindergarten classroom spaces
- Education and guidance on CWA’s admissions process and timeline
Your free registration includes:
- Complimentary childcare during the event
- Take-home resources on childhood development and Charles Wright Academy programs
- Light refreshments