FREE kid clothing & toy swap. Open to everyone. Items may include clothes, toys, books, gear (carriers, seats, mats, high chairs), etc. ages 0-16. Please read the pinned post for times and locations of drop offs, sorting categories (optional but incredibly helpful), as well as how it works (generally: drop stuff off, or not! Come, take what you want or need!) For some reason I don’t get notifications from events so PLEASE tag Allison Stewart Bishins in your questions!
Everyone is welcome, including supervised children! You do not need to contribute items to attend. There are minimal rules: just take what you will use (not sell) and be polite! The swap will start at 12, don’t come early unless you are dropping off or want to help.
1) Before Jan 19: West of Proctor (message Allison Stewart Bishins for the address)
2) Jan 19, 11am-6pm: King’s Books. Bagged or boxed except for large gear.
3) Jan 20, 11-11:30 at King’s Books. [Donating after 11:30? Please sort in advance.]
Please bag/box & label:
– CLOTHING: Sort by SIZE, not gender. 0-3 mo, 3-6 mo, 6-12 mo, 12-18 mo, 18mo-2T, 3-5Y, 6-18Y.
– ACCESSORIES: Bag all together: Hats, mittens, headbands.
– SHOES: All ages together.
– TOYS/BOOKS: All ages together.
– FEEDING: Together: Bibs, bottles, cups, etc. Label opened formula “OPEN”
– DIAPERING: Bag all together. Label opened diapers “OPEN”
– LINENS: Ball all together: Sheets, blankets, burp clothes, etc.
– GEAR: Seats, toilets, baths, wraps and carriers, etc. (Only label if it’s not obvious)