Let’s talk! If you’re interested in working with Sounds Fun Mom, I’d love to hear from you.
One note-If you are contacting us with an urgent question or correction for our calendar or about one of our posts, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on the Sounds Fun Mom fb page. Please do not use this form for inquiries that need immediate attention. Thanks!
Interested in advertising or collaborating with us? We think we are the BEST choice you’ll find for reaching local families.
Email me at email@example.com, or if you’d prefer, you may use the contact form below. Here’s a little bit about the site:
- Our goal is to be the South Puget Sound area’s premier parenting resource.
- In the last month, the site received in excess of 100K page views from 50K unique visitors. We have more than 18,000 Facebook likers and engaged communities of Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and email subscribers.
- Our typical reader is an active, educated mother of multiple young children.
- Most importantly for you, our readers all live in the South Puget Sound, and they are coming to the site intentionally looking for things to do and places to go. We have a proven track record of driving new customers to businesses and brands big and small, and our rates are small business friendly.
- The largest metro area we serve is Tacoma, Washington, about an hour south of Seattle. We have readers from South King County to Olympia. Our owner and editor lives in Puyallup, WA, and we have contractors on our team from Auburn, Bonney Lake, NE Tacoma/Federal Way, and Tacoma
If you run a family friendly, local business, you will not find a better value for highly targeted, hyper local marketing that will reach Exactly the readers you’re after.
A variety of packages are available, and I am glad to send you a media kit, or chat with you on the phone. Let’s help your business get new customers, today!
**I respond to all inquiries within 24 hours-usually much sooner. If you haven’t heard from me, check your Spam folder, or please email me directly. Some readers have reported issues with using this form. Please be assured I will Always get in touch ASAP!