Is your favorite part of The Fair, fair food? If so, you’ll want to go to the fairgrounds to get your fair food fix during this special event-now with extended dates!
Yep, many of the food vendors from the Puyallup Fair aka the Washington State Fair will be open to sell you tasty fair food.
Update-This event has been extended, and they seem to have really ironed out the bugs because there have been no lines at all! Fair Food To Go will run on weekends through September 27th!
Basically, you’ll drive right on to the fairgrounds, the vendors will take your order from your car drive-thru style, and you’ll get your fair food fix without leaving your car. I think your kids will think it’s fun to drive right on to the fairgrounds.
What food vendors will be there?
The most important question is whether you’ll be able to get a Krusty Pup or an onion burger, right? As of now, the announced vendors include
- Earthquake’s Burgers
- Brank’s BBQ
- Sale’s Family-Krusty Pup
- Murph’s BBQ
- Impact Concessions (turkey legs, anybody?)
- Fisher Scones
- Duris Elephant Ears
I’ll let you know if they add others.
Here’s the rest of the details straight from the site:
Know Before You Go
- Enter near the Agriplex Building off 15th Avenue SW at the 5th Street Gate, SW side of Fairgrounds (view location on Google Maps).
- Food service is drive-thru only. Food vendors will take your order while you remain in your vehicle and deliver it to you.
- Credit or debit card preferred.
- All food vendors are following health and safety guidelines set forth by the Washington State Department of Health’s Safe Start Plan.
Days and Times
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
September 4, 5 & 6
September 11, 12 & 13
September 18, 19 & 20
September 25, 26 & 27
More details here or look for their event page on Fb.