Art Day Camp In Puyallup
Are you looking for a great art day camp near Puyallup? If your kids love art, you have to check out the amazing art camps from Fred’s Creative Kids at the Fred Oldfield Center at the fairgrounds. This is an undiscovered treasure you need to know about. It’s right inside the red gate at the fairgrounds, and they offer low cost art classes for all ages taught by real artists all year. Their camps are super fun and have a different theme for every weekly session!
And today we’re giving away a week of camp!!! Woot!! How crazy awesome is this?? My older son did camps here and absolutely loved them. Here is a little more scoop, but make sure not to miss the giveaway at the bottom! PS Even if you don’t win, I’d think about signing up for at least one. Their camps are a seriously good deal!
- Monday – Friday from 9:30 am-12:30 pm
- $100 for each summer art camp ($90 early bird pricing before June 26)
- Camp is open to grades k-12
- A snack will be provided each day
- Art can stain, so please wear appropriate clothing
- Exciting, challenging & rewarding!
- A different masterpiece each day
Summer Art Camps Overview
9-13 –American Indian Camp
16-20 – Dirty Hands & Messy Faces Camp
23-27 – Paint, Paint Paint Camp
30-Aug 3 – Recycle Camp
6-10 – Mystery Camp
6-10 – Fantasy, Abstract, Impressionism Camp (ages 12 & up)
13-17 – Fun With Art
13-17 – Creative Drawing Camp (ages 12 & up)
Enter To Win!
*Important: By entering to win you agree that we can share your email with Fred’s Creative Kids so they can tell you about other fun classes and camps periodically.
- For a first, required entry simply leave a comment and tell us why you’d like to win a week of camp! You can read more about their camps here if you’d like.
- For a second, optional entry visit the Fred’s Creative Kids fb page. Come back and tell us you did so! Liking the page is totally optional and not required for entry.
- For a third, optional entry, share this contest! Come back and leave a comment telling us what you did!
All entries should be left as comments on this post. Leave them as separate comments to improve your odds. Please make sure you leave an email you check, so you don’t miss out if you are the lucky winner.
Legal stuff/Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I would LOVE for you to mention Sounds Fun Mom when you check out classes or camps at Fred’s Creative Kids. By entering this giveaway you affirm your eligibility and assume all responsibility. Facebook is not in any way involved in or responsible for this contest. Good luck!