Did you see what’s coming up next at Tacoma’s Theater On The Square from our friends at the Broadway Center for the Performing Arts? It’s a new interpretation of the beloved childhood classic, The Velveteen Rabbit.
A young boy’s love and a little nursery magic help transform the Velveteen Rabbit from a favorite plaything into a real rabbit in this classic tale. The Boy and Velveteen embark on exciting imaginary adventures, from deep dark caves to the wide-open sea, and together they learn the true meaning of friendship in this musical reimagining of one of America’s favorite storybooks.
The Velveteen Rabbit, Reborn
Enter to Win Tickets!
And, we also have a contest! One lucky winner will get SIX tickets to the 1PM show, and one lucky winner will get SIX tickets to the 3PM show. Take your whole bunch to this sweet show!
Ready to enter? Let’s do this!
- For a first, required entry, leave a comment and tell us why you’d like to win and what show time you’d like to attend. If either works, you can say, “Either,” but that really means you have to be o.k. with either time, o.k.?
- For a second, optional entry, subscribe to our weekly email. This comes out on Thursday, and it’s a sneak peek of the weekend events list. You’ll love it! Leave a second comment and let us know you’ve subscribed. Already get them? You can just say that!
- For a third, optional entry, follow us on Instagram. Did you know you can follow us on Instagram? Leave a comment and let us know you did!
- I will choose winners via random number generator on Wednesday, and you will have 24 hours to respond.
- Btw, while I LOVE our Facebook community, we are trying hard to make sure you’re following us other places too because Facebook is (Again) really limiting how many of our readers get to see our posts. I know…..it’s frustrating….
Only comments left on this post will count as entries, and you should leave them separately to improve your odds. You knew that, right? Be sure to leave an email you check. By entering you affirm your eligibility and assume all responsibility for your experience should you win. We were provided with tickets for this giveaway and promotional recognition as part of a media partnership. I was not otherwise compensated.