Are you wondering whether your preschooler is ready for all day school? Or maybe you’re researching options for your bright 3, 4, or 5 year old and trying to figure out what to do next year?
Our friends at Charles Wright Academy, one of our area’s very best private schools, are hosting a FREE workshop on school readiness Wednesday evening from 6-7:30. While it is particularly perfect if you’re considering Charles Wright, it’s open to the public, and I think any parents of preschoolers would benefit from hearing from their early childhood experts. Here’s a bit more about the program!
What’s happening in the brain of your 3-5 year old? Are they ready for a full-day school program? How can you keep them engaged and excited about their learning? Our faculty and staff will provide you with the tools to begin answering these questions at our School Readiness Workshop.
– “Unlocking the mysteries of the early childhood brain”, presentation by Catherine Grider M. Ed, junior kindergarten faculty
– Examples of how we apply child brain development research to CWA’s programs
– Opportunity to explore our junior kindergarten and kindergarten classroom spaces
– Education and guidance on CWA’s admissions process and timeline
Your free registration includes:
– Complimentary childcare during the event
– Take-home resources on childhood development and Charles Wright Academy programs
– Light refreshments
You are asked to RSVP, but your admission is free. Only one ticket is necessary to secure your family’s space at the event.
If you can’t make this evening, but you’re interested in checking out Charles Wright, you can contact them for more information at any time. You may also want to mark their fall visitation day on your calendar. It’s coming right up on November 10th and would also be perfect for those of you thinking about making a change for your school age children. More information about that is here!
Disclosure: We are proud to be sponsored by Charles Wright Academy. Please mention Sounds Fun Mom if you attend this event. We’d really appreciate it!