Update-The contest is now over, and winners have been chosen via random number generator (check your email and spam folders)!
Thank you so much to all who entered. It really does help us bring your more great giveaways! Read on for more scoop on this sale, and be sure to go get your free admission pass!!
Fall is definitely consignment sale season, and the BIG sale I know a lot of you wait for is right around the corner! It’s the Just Between Friends Tacoma sale (aka #JBF253) at the Washington State Fair and Event Center in Puyallup (aka the Puyallup fairgrounds).
Here’s how one mom uses JBF to say, “Yes,” to her kids and stay on budget!
The Just Between Friends sale, better known as #JBF253, is where I get everything we need for the next six months: cold-weather clothing and shoes, toys, books, movies, sports equipment, and even furniture.
#JBF253 in Puyallup is the largest consignment event in the Pacific Northwest, and it’s where I save hundreds of dollars for my family budget, which is so important because our kids grow way faster than our wallets do!
Here’s my typical Fall shopping list per child and it costs me around $100:
- 4-5 pairs pants ($5 each)
- 7-8 shirts ($3 each)
- 1-2 sweatshirts/cardigans/sweaters ($4-$5 each)
- 3 pairs of shoes/boots ($5-$7 each)
- 1 winter jacket ($10)
- 1 holiday outfit ($6-$8)
If I have money left to spend, I’ll stock up on some extras:
- Christmas gifts (toys, books, movies, games)
Clothing & shoes at #JBF253 are sizes Preemie through Teen and they carry Maternity clothing as well.
When you join the JBF Family, you keep up with growth spurts, you save time and money, and you make “Yes!” possible! Happy kids. Happy parents. Happy wallets.
Notes from SFM: I don’t know about you, but I love seeing how other moms break down their budgets and shopping lists. If you’ve never shopped this sale before, you will also want to read this post with tips.
It’s an older post, but I think most of the tips should still be good, and it has a chart that shows the busiest shopping times!
Do make sure to come back here for the contest, though!
All the sale details you need are below, but do make sure you keep reading because we’ve also got a great giveaway! I know….I know….I already said that, but I’m pretty excited about it!
Sale Dates and Times
Thursday, October 12 – Sunday, October 15
FREE Tickets at www.tacoma.jbfsale.com
Washington State Fair Event Center
Free Parking Blue Lot – Enter Blue Gate to Showplex
One lucky winner will get two passes to the Sold Out Prime Time shopping event on Wednesday the 11th between 7-9PM And a 30.00 gift certificate to help jump start your bargain spree!
Two additional lucky winners will each win a 20.00 JBF Gift Certificate. Woot!
Please note that the JBF gift certificates can only be used this week, at this sale, and the Prime Time Passes can only be used Wednesday the 11th between 7-9PM. Please don’t enter if that doesn’t work for you.
How to Enter
- For a first, required entry, simply leave a comment and tell us why you’d like to win. If you’ve shopped this sale before, we’d love to hear your favorite tips.
- For a second, optional entry, go get your free admission pass to the JBF sale! Then leave a comment and let us know you did so! If you end up winning the Prime Time pass you can use it to go back another day or pass it on to a pal. Friends don’t let friends miss this event! If you already got a free pass somewhere else, please comment and let us know where!
- For a third, optional entry, share this contest and/or info. about this sale. Share a fb post, text your homeschool group, remind your PTA pals…..whatever. Then let us know what you did.
- Each comment should be left separately to improve your odds!
- All entries must be left HERE as comments on this post. We LOVE when you comment on the fb post, and you’re welcome to tag someone on it for option two-but then leave a comment here that you did so for your entry.
Rules/Reminders If you’ve never commented here before, your comments will go to my moderation queue, but I promise I’ll approve them asap.
We are going to do this one FAST. I’ll be choosing winners Tuesday morning via a random number generator, and you’ll have 12 hours to respond, so please leave an email you check.
Disclosure/Legal This is a sponsored post, and we received compensation for sharing this giveaway with you. The prizes were provided by the sale owner. By entering you affirm you are eligible and assume all responsibility for your shopping experience! Good Luck!