Update-This contest is over, and our winners, who were chosen by random number generator, have claimed their prizes. If you didn’t win, you can still get passes and score bargains. I’ve been checking out the pics on the Facebook page, and they have got some Good Stuff. I know it’s not quite the same as winning, but an awesome bargain always feels like winning! Thanks to everyone who entered. We’ll keep bringing you more great contests!
I’ve got great news for all you bargain hunters!
There is another BIG Just Between Friends consignment event coming up This Week, and it’s at a great new location in Federal Way! Yep, the Seattle JBF sale covers a big territory, and this time the sale has moved to the vacant Office Max in Federal Way. You’ll find it next to Best Buy at 31811 Pacific Highway South, Suite A Federal Way 98003.
Sale owner Jenny says you’ll find over 24,000 sq ft of children’s clothing for newborns to teens, plus toys, puzzles, books, baby gear, equipment, maternity clothing, and more. If you need it for your kiddo, it’s here, just in time for all your spring and summer adventures.
You’ll find both gently used merch and some brand new things, too. Expect prices 50-90% off retail. Seriously-why pay retail for things your kiddos are going to outgrow in about a minute?We’ve got links to get free passes, sale days and hours, plus a chance to enter to win a Prime Time Shopping Pass and a 50.00 gift certificate just ahead. Keep reading for all that goodness!
Sale Hours: Note-We love that special parents get to shop first-do be sure to use the links below to register!
Thursday, April 27 – Prime Time Shopping 4pm-9pm ($10 FEE ONLINE), Exclusive Presale Early Entrance (First Time Parents, Military Families, Teachers, & Foster Parents) 5pm-9pm
Friday, April 28 – 9am-8pm ($2 Admission/Adult) or get your free admission pass here.
Saturday, April 29 – 9am-6pm ($1 Admission/Adult) or get your free admission pass here.
Sunday, April 30 – 8am-2pm 1/2 OFF Sale!! (Free Admission)
If you’ve never been to a JBF event before, we do have some shopping tips you’ll want to read first, I wrote them for the Puyallup event, but I think they’re great tips for any consignment event. Do remember to come right back after you read that post so you don’t miss the contest!
Win Prime Time Shopping Passes and a 50.00 Gift Certificate!
The prize: Two lucky winners will Each receive a Prime Time Shopping Pass for you and a friend, plus a 50.00 gift certificate. Woot!!
If you’d like to win one, we’ll keep it simple!
For a first, required entry, share this post/info. about this sale, and leave a comment telling us what you did. A fb share is easy, but feel free to email your soccer team, text your bargain loving pals, or just tell everyone at preschool drop-off.
For a second, optional entry, like the JBF Seattle event on Fb and leave a comment telling us you’ve done so.
For a third, optional entry, subscribe to the Sounds Fun Mom weekly newsletter. It comes out as an email every Thursday, and it’s a, “Sneak Peek,” at the weekend events list. If you love our weekend list and wish you saw it just a little sooner, this is the email for you! Leave a comment letting us know you’ve subscribed, or if you already get them. To be fair, we will verify this.
More Rules and Stuff
- Remember that all entries must be left as comments on this post to be valid, and you should leave separate comments for each entry to improve your odds.
- If you’ve never commented before, your comment will go to moderation before I see it, but I promise I will get to it asap.
- I will notify winners via email (no need to keep checking this post), and then update this post with the winners.
- We’re going to do this giveaway fast-I’ll be choosing a winner Tuesday evening, and you’ll have 24 hours to respond. Please do leave an email you check. Good Luck and Happy Shopping-I can’t wait to hear what you find!
- Legal/Disclosure: The owner of this event provided the prize packages. Facebook is not affiliated with this contest in anyway. By entering contests you affirm you are eligible and assume all responsibility for your experience should you win.