I had a great time hanging out with the fun MOPs moms at By His Word this morning. Thanks so much for having me. Here are links to posts and more information on everything I talked about. If you’re one of my, “Regular,” readers I think you’ll like them, too, especially if you’re newer to SFM-think of them as a, “Best of,” list!
- My indoor playground guide is in the top under Rainy Day Play. I have separate posts for playgrounds and bounce house places. It’s organized by region and has links to sites, along with info. on hours and fees. We recommend WiggleWorks and the bargain open gym at the Lakewood Community Center.
- Here is my post on how to get a free museum pass from your library. It also has information on free museum days.
- Here is a post on our Top Five Favorites for toddlers and little ones near Tacoma. It mentions the Fircrest Tot Lot.
- We also have a post on favorite playgrounds here. and favorite toddler playgrounds here.
- We talked a little about mom and baby classes. I love the idea of checking the hospital and at local community centers or the YMCA. Here is a local sign language class with our sponsor Alison. Pierce College offers parent/child classes for children as young as 18 months. Here is the Facebook page for Hike It Baby. and Midland Cooperative serves parents with children as young as one. If you know of other good mom and me options, let us know!
- You can click on that ad in the sidebar for the scoop on the Science Dome at Pierce College. They’re a sponsor! Tell ’em I sent you!
- Here is a post on watching salmon returning to spawn.
- Here is our list of Harvet Festivals, which includes the scoop on Remlinger Farms in Carnation.
- Here is our list of apple pressing events which includes info. on several of the events I mentioned.
- Here is my list of South Sound area pumpkin patches. This hasn’t been updated for 2016 yet, but the info. should still be good.
- Here is a link to the JBF page if you’d like to try one of their consignment events. Here is a post my friend Angela of The Coupon Project did on the .25 sale at Kidz Kaboodle if you want to give that a try!
- When I see particularly good deals on family fun, I usually share them in the, “Deal of the Day,” page.
- I’ll have updated guides to other seasonal fun coming soon, including Halloween events and a holiday guide with all the Christmas fun you can handle! If you want to make sure you don’t miss them, we recommend becoming a subscriber. Here is our Facebook page. Here is a link to our free weekly emails! We’re also on Twitter and Instagram-SoundsFunMom everywhere.
Phew! That was a lot of fun wasn’t it? If you need help finding more, or you have questions about anything we talked about, feel free to send me an email at email@example.com or leave me a comment.
I have a calendar and new ideas here every day, plus a big weekend events guide that goes up every Friday morning.
If you’d like me to come talk to your group, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m seriously so honored that you would share your time with me. Thanks for that!