Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. We’re Thrilled to have the amazing, play-based preschool at the CMOT joining our team this month!
Big, big news if you’re a Tacoma area parent looking for a magical, play filled preschool for a bright and curious kiddo!
The Children’s Museum of Tacoma now has TWO Tacoma area locations for their preschool Powered by Play!
Yep, in addition to their campus at the downtown museum, they’re now offering this innovative program at the Hoyt Early Learning Center campus in the Proctor District!
And, truly, can you imagine a more magical preschool than one run and designed by the team at our beloved Children’s Museum?
Did I mention you get a free museum membership with your enrollment? I know! Here’s a little more about Preschool Powered By Play-all the contact details you’ll need are at the bottom of the post!
About Preschool Powered by Play
The Children’s Museum of Tacoma’s Preschool is inspired by the best in early childhood education and by the Museum’s mission to honor children and champion play.
we believe in the innate capacity of children to wonder, hypothesize, investigate and direct their own learning. Facilitators listen, observe, and provoke thoughtful investigations to follow the emergent interests of children within the Museum and carefully designed play-based classroom.
- 3-day per week classes for children ages 3 – 5 year old during the academic year Sept – May.
- CMT Campus offers weekly use of full Museum environment, and Hoyt Campus offers monthly use of Museum. Both locations utilize weekly outdoor play areas.
- 1:6 adult to child ratio with inclusion of parents in cooperative options and celebrations.
- Documentation of child’s growth and development over academic year.
- Commitment to whole family learning.
- Classes facilitated by experienced Museum early learning educators.
- Museum membership included with enrollment.
Oh, and if you have a 2 or 3 year old? The Hoyt campus has a toddler program!
If this sounds like your dream preschool, too, you’ll want to check it out for yourself soon. You can get much more information, including upcoming open house dates, at their website here.
Enrollment is now open at both locations for the 2016-2017 academic year. For more information, or to inquire about availability, contact Shannon Rojecki at email@example.com 253.627.6031 ext. 228. I would call soon, because in my experience, spots at quality preschools tend to go fast once the calendar turns to August. You’ll feel much less frantic if you check out your go-sees now!
This is a sponsored post. Our sponsors make this site possible. We are very grateful when you mention Sounds Fun Mom when you check them out. Thanks for doing that!