It’s already feeling like summer in the PNW! We thought we would preview some summer fun, and the Kids Bowl Free program is near the top of our list!
If you’re not familiar with this program, it’s way cool! Kids get TWO free games of bowling every day, all summer long, from Burien to Olympia! You will have the nominal shoe rental fee, but I’ve heard some moms opt to buy their own for around $25. If you intend to go often, this could definitely save you money!
What’s the catch? No catch! It’s an effort to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend their summer days. You can be excited that they are being active and learning a sport that they can enjoy for decades. To make it more exciting, try a bowling alley outside of your neighborhood. Just be sure to register for each location individually.
Registered kids receive 2 free games of bowling every day all summer long! Some locations have already started offering the program, so no need to wait until school is out to take advantage of this awesome deal o’ fun.
When you register your kiddos, you’ll also be given the option to purchase a family pass for about $25. If you’d like to bowl along with the kids, this really is an excellent deal, but you’re in no way obligated to get the family pass in order for your kids to bowl for free. Just click the “No Thanks” button.
South Sound Locations:
- Hi-Line Lanes, Burien: April 1- September 30
- Secoma Lanes, Federal Way: May 9-August 20
- Daffodil Bowl, Puyallup: June 4-September 5
- Chalet Bowl, Tacoma: May 1-September 3
- Pacific Lanes, Tacoma: May 1-September 30
- Paradise Bowl, Tacoma: June 1-September 1
- Tower Lanes, Tacoma: May 1-September 11
- Bowlero Lanes, Lakewood: April 20-September 5
- Bowl Area Lanes, JBLM: May 1-September 30
- Sounders Lanes and Family Center, JBLM: May 1-September 30
- Prairie Lanes, Yelm: April 15-October 15
- Aztec Lanes, Olympia: April 12-July 30
To bowl free, you’ll need to register your family. Go to Kids Bowl Free and select the bowling alley nearest you to register. You’ll receive coupons emailed to you for free bowling! Easy peasy!
Am I the only momma who might need the bumpers put up?