Update-The contest is over. Congratulations to Candi, our winner! Read on for info. on this great show.
We’re so pleased to bring you another great giveaway to a family friendly theater production coming to Tacoma!
It’s a musical production of The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan presented by our friends at the Broadway Center for Performing Arts. This is one of my older son’s favorite series of books. If you haven’t discovered them yet they’re especially great for your precocious readers. The hero, Percy Jackson, is the son of a mortal woman and the Greek God Poseidon. The books are a great combination of adventure and fantasy, and they’re perfect stories for kids who love mythology and fast paced tales.
I also think many tweens and teens will relate to Percy’s feeling of not quite fitting in.
In this great production, Percy and all the characters from Camp Half-Blood will hit the stage in a live, musical experience with a family friendly run time of one hour. The show will be right in Tacoma at the gorgeous Pantages theater (honestly, I’d watch just about anything here)!
It’s always so great to find a show that will truly appeal to the whole family, so we’re especially excited about this one. If you loved the books, you won’t be disappointed. If you haven’t discovered them yet, this would be a great introduction. The show is recommended for kids in grades 2-6, but I think older kids (and grown-ups!) who loved the books will enjoy it, too.
You can get more information about the show and see a short video, here at the Broadway Center website. You can also head there to purchase tickets, which start at 12.00.
And, we’ve got a family 4 pack of tickets you can enter to win! Woot!
Enter to win!
- For a first, required entry, check out the event on Facebook and come back and leave a comment letting us know you did so! If you’d like to be, “Interested,” in the event page or share it on your timeline, that would be great, but those actions aren’t required for entry.
- For a second, optional entry, check out the Broadway Center for the Performing Arts on Facebook and leave a comment letting us know you did so! Again, a, “Like,” would be super appreciated, but it isn’t required for entry, and fb comments (while awesome) won’t count as entries.
- For a third, optional entry, share this contest/post. You can share it on Facebook, Tweet your peeps, send an email blast to the PTA, put us in your homeschool newsletter……whatever works! If you bump into someone who doesn’t already read SFM we hope you’ll help ’em out! Again, leave a comment and let us know what you did!
All entries must be left as separate comments to improve your odds.
Only comments left on this post count as entries.
We will choose a winner Friday the 19th, so don’t wait to enter! Winners will be notified via email, and you’ll have 24 hours to respond. Please leave an email you check and double check those spam and promotion folders Friday.
- This is a sponsored post. The Broadway Center for Performing Arts provided the tickets for this giveaway as well as a fee for this promotion. We LOVE our sponsors and hope you mention Sounds Fun Mom to them when you have a chance.
- Facebook is not associated with this giveaway. You are not required to take any action on Facebook to enter.
- By entering you affirm your eligibility for this contest and assume all responsibility for your experience. Sounds Fun Mom LLC has no official relationship with this venue or any of the groups or entities above.
Good Luck! PS If you’ve never commented here, it will take a bit before you see your comment, but I promise I’ll approve it asap!