Update-This giveaway is now closed! Congratulations to Jenae and Ashley, our winners. Thanks to everyone who entered. Your enthusiasm does help us bring you more amazing contests.
There are still tickets available to this fun event if you didn’t win, but you’d like to go anyway!
Looking for something family friendly for New Year’s Eve? The Hands-On Children’s Museum in Olympia is the perfect, kid-friendly destination.
They’re hosting a family friendly bash at a family friendly time of day, and two lucky readers will each win a family four pack of tickets! Plus, each winner will also receive a family admission pass so you can come back another time for more fun! The HOCM is one of the very best places in the area to take kids, and it’s an awesome winter break destination!
First, a little bit more about the event, which they call their, “Noon Year’s Eve Party.” I know-how cute is that?
Noon Year’s Eve Party at Hands On Children’s Museum
Time: Party from 10AM-3PM with princess meet and greets from 12-2. All events are at the museum! Read on for ticket information, activity details, and your chance to win!
Registration and tickets: Register online or call 360-956-0818 ext. 0.
Member child: $8
Non-member child: $10
Accompanying member adults: free
Non-member adults: $4
Activities on tap for 2015:
- Ice Princesses in costume who will be meeting guests from 12-2PM.
- Ball drop every hour
- Dance party with a live DJ
- Freeze your own ice cream with liquid nitrogen
- Ice science activities
- Face painting
- Photo booth
- Noise maker art projects in the art studio
- Silk screening on a custom t-shirt or tote bag with metallic ink
- Cupcake making
- Bubble, dry ice and luminol science activities
This is one of the South Sound’s very best destinations for families every day of the year, and this party sounds like the perfect way to say goodbye to 2015 and ring in 2016 with the people you love best! You can get much more information about the Hands-On Children’s Museum Noon Year’s Eve Party right here! Reservations aren’t required, but they’re a good idea!
And, now….for the contest! Our friends have donated admission to the party for two lucky readers. Admission will cover two adults and two kiddos, and each winner will also receive one family admission for one future visit! Ready to enter? Here goes….
- For a first, required entry, check out the scoop on this fun event! Once you’ve done that, just leave us a comment and tell us why you and your family would like to go!
- For a second, optional entry, share this post! Facebook is easy, but feel free to tell the cousins at dinner, send an email blast to your soccer team-whatever! Then just leave a comment and tell us you did so.
- For a third, optional entry, leave a comment letting us know you’d like to get the weekly newsletter we’re launching in 2016. This will be different than our daily emails (You can still get those, too, if you want!). It will come out once a week and will include a sneak peek at coming events to help you plan further out, as well as some special newsletter only content. If you’d like to become a subscriber, just leave a comment, and we’ll sign you up. Do make sure the email you’re using to comment is the one you’d like your newsletter to go to.
Remember to leave your comments separately to improve your odds, and remember that all comments must be left on this post. If you’re reading via email, please come to the site! Fb comments, while awesome, won’t count as entries for this contest!
Disclosure/Legal: We were provided with tickets for this giveaway. I was not otherwise compensated. Sounds Fun Mom LLC does not have any affiliation with this event or venue. Facebook is not affiliated with this contest. By entering you affirm you are eligible and assume all responsibility for your party going experience.
If you’re looking for other New Year’s Eve Options with kiddos, check our our post on South Sound Family Friendly New Year’s Eve Events and Things to Do on New Year’s Day!