I had so much fun hanging out with the evening MOPS group at Lighthouse Christian Center last night. I even got dinner and cookies! MOPS moms are seriously the best! Here are links to posts and more information on everything I talked about. I think, “Regular,” readers will like them, too, especially if you’re a newer reader…..think of it as a, “Best Of,” list! Some of these posts are older, so the information is good, but you will want to confirm hours and pricing before you head out.
- My indoor playground guide is in the top under Rainy Day Play. I have separate posts for playgrounds, bounce house places, and malls with play areas. It’s organized by region and has links to sites, along with info. on hours and fees.
- Here is a link to the Pierce County Library System. There is TONS to explore there. Use their calendar to find a story time or other program of interest. They do have some just for babies and toddlers. Play To Learn is the program run in conjunction with the Children’s Museum of Tacoma. It’s great!
- Here is my post on how to get a free museum pass from your library. (Pierce and King County Library systems and passes)
- Here is a post on how to see salmon returning to spawn.
- Here is a post on the fish hatchery here in Puyallup.
- Here is the Facebook page for Hike It Baby, a fun moms’ group to join if you like the idea of walking or hiking with your baby or toddler and other moms (and dads).
- Here is information on the Auburn Veterans’ Day Parade.
- You can click on that ad in the sidebar (below content on your mobile) for the scoop on the Science Dome at Pierce College. They’re a sponsor! Tell ’em I sent you!
- Here is my list of South Sound area pumpkin patches. Here is a list of Halloween events and harvest festivals, and here is a list of indoor trick or treating spots and trick or treating alternatives.
- We talked a lot about holiday fun Here’s some information from Last Year about Northwest Santa, the Santa that comes to your house, and the Fantasy Lights walk and half-off nights. Here is our complete holiday guide from 2014. Keri is hard at work updating it for this year. The days/dates in this one will be wrong, but the info. and most of the links should still be good! Do be sure to check back for the 2015 edition. It will be up Thanksgiving week, but, of course, we hope to have you back before then! I have a calendar and new ideas here every day, plus a big weekend events guide that goes up every Friday morning. You also might want to subscribe to my emails or like the site on Facebook!
Phew! That was a lot of fun wasn’t it? If you need help finding more, or you have questions about anything we talked about, feel free to send me an email or leave me a comment.
If you’d like me to come talk to your group, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m seriously so honored that you would share your time with me. Thanks for that!