Are you ready for the cutest Halloween ever?
If you’re looking for a Halloween carnival, a not-so-spooky Halloween alternative, or an old-fashioned Harvest Party, just head one post down for our amazing round-up of Halloween events.
If you’d like to WIN tickets to Olympia’s favorite Halloween bash just for young children, you’re at the right spot!
The Boo Bash is the Hands-On Children’s Museum annual Halloween party for kids and their favorite grown-ups. This year’s Boo Bash is
Saturday, October 24, 2015 from 12-5pm
-a perfect time for young kids and a date that won’t interfere with your trick or treating schedule or PTA carnival. Woot!
Put on your costumes and enjoy STEM activities, arts and crafts, and plenty of treats.
There will be more than 30 amazing activities to choose from including:
- Door prizes EVERY 30 MINUTES -Last year they gave away memberships, day passes, and toys and games from the museum store!
- Face Painting
- Animal Bones Investigation
- Creepy Crawly Live Bugs
- Pumpkin Beanbag Toss
- Museum Mural Bug Hunt
- Scarecrow Building
- Apple Pressing
- Glow-in-the-Dark Silk Screening
- Spider Wands
- A Black Light Room
- Cupcake Decorating
- Liquid Nitrogen Demonstrations
- Stories on the Stage
In 2014, 1,200 of the museum’s closest friends came to play and party, and our HOCM friends want you to be there this year, too! You can get more information and tickets right here.
Ready to win some? THREE families will win a four pack of tickets, which includes admission for two adults and two children.
If you’d like to win one of them, here’s how to enter.
- For a first, required entry, simply leave a comment and tell us why you’d like to win!
- For a second, optional entry, visit our page at Evening Magazine’s Best of Western Washington contest. If you’d like to give us a vote, that would be great! Just leave a comment and let us know what you did.
- For a third, optional entry follow us on Instagram. Keri does our Instagram account, and it’s so much fun.
- For a fourth, optional entry, subscribe to our emails. These come out once a day, and they’re a daily digest of the post from the site. You will get an initial email asking you to confirm you want them before you’re officially a subscriber.
Only the first entry is required. You can do any of the others you’d like (or not)! Do leave each entry as a separate comment to improve your odds. All comments must be left on this post. Comments left via Facebook, email, or carrier pigeon won’t count. If you don’t see your comment right away, it is in my moderation queue, but I promise it will be approved asap!
I will choose winners Sunday evening, and they will be notified by email. Please do leave an email you check, as you will have 24 hours to respond. I get the super sads when I have to re-draw. I will update this post with the winners’ names, but you don’t have to check it to see if you’ve won-just keep an eye on your in box!
Disclosure: The Hands-On Children’s Museum provided us with the tickets for this giveaway. I was not otherwise compensated. By participating in our contents you affirm that you are eligible and you assume the responsibility for your party going in the event you win. Sounds Fun Mom LLC does not have any other relationship with this event. Photo Credit: Hands-On Children’s Museum I may have already eaten a bag of candy corn. I think that’s it……