Did you know that Seattle Children’s has opened a clinic in Federal Way? It’s in the same shopping center as Costco and Hobby Lobby! If your child has ever needed to see a pediatric specialist, Children’s is top notch when it comes to medical care. The Federal Way clinic will have providers at the clinic that cover 15 specialties. These are the same providers that work at Seattle Children’s. Not only do they know all the tips and tricks for working with kiddos, the entire space is designed with children in mind.
I am so excited that Children’s has opened a clinic in Federal Way that includes an Urgent Care facility, for which you do not need an appointment or a referral. The hours are:
- Monday through Friday:
5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Weekends and Holidays (listed below):
11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Hopefully you won’t be in need of their services and can just head out to the clinic on Saturday for the Open House, Health Fair and live entertainment!
Seattle Children’s South Clinic in Federal Way
34920 Enchanted Pkwy. S
Federal Way, WA 98003
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2015
Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.Location:
The event includes free, hands-on activities for families, especially designed for children ages 3-8, including:
- Bring a doll or a teddy bear for a “check-up” at the Teddy Bear Clinic.
- Get the kids (1 to 18 years old) fitted for a free bike helmet (while supplies last; wearers must be present)
- Learn about water safety and healthy eating
- Try out an obstacle course in the sports gym.
- Live music by kids musician Johnny Bregar
- Zumba dance fitness instruction
For more info, head to the Seattle Children’s site.