Looking for something family friendly for New Year’s Eve? The Hands-On Children’s Museum in Olympia is the perfect, kid-friendly destination.
They’re hosting a family friendly bash at a family friendly time of day, and they’ve given me a family four pack of tickets for one lucky winner!
First, a little bit more about the event, which they call their, “Noon Year’s Eve Party.” I know-how cute is that?
Noon Year’s Eve Party at Hands On Children’s Museum
Wednesday, December 31, 2014 from 10am-3pm
We’re counting down to the New Year at noon!
Tick Tock we’re thinking about clocks! Learn the science behind our calendar and make timeless timepieces in the art studio. Play with light and shadows in our shadow play room and learn about nocturnal and hibernating animals in our Naturalist Cabin.
Members-Only Hours: 9-10 a.m. *Want to become a member? Purchase a membership between 9 and 10 a.m. and get 10 percent off AND early admission to the event.
Admission is $8, members, $10, non-members, Accompanying adults, $4
We have some fun, hands-on activities planned!
- Ball drop and dance party
- Face Painting
- Make a star calendar
- PlayWise – Shadow and light play for our littlest guests
- Black light art
- Make light sculptures
- LED, light-up art
- Silk screen a t-shirt
- Construct a noise maker!
This is one of the South Sound’s very best destinations for families every day of the year, and this party sounds like the perfect way to say goodbye to 2014 and ring in 2015 with the people you love best! You can get much more information about the Hands-On Children’s Museum Noon Year’s Eve Party right here! Reservations aren’t required, but they’re a good idea!
And, now….for the contest! Our friends have donated admission to the party for one lucky reader. It will cover two adults and two kiddos! Ready to enter? Here goes….
- For a first, required entry, check out the scoop on this fun event! Once you’ve done that, just leave us a comment and tell us why you and your family would like to go!
- For a second, optional entry, share this post! Facebook is easy, but feel free to tell the cousins at dinner, send an email blast to your soccer team-whatever! Then just leave a comment and tell us you did so.
- For a third, optional entry, follow the SFM Pinterest boards or join me on Twitter, and just let me know you did so.
Remember to leave your comments separately to improve your odds, and remember that all comments must be left on this post. If you’re reading via email, please come to the site! Fb comments, while awesome, won’t count as entries for this contest. I’ll be choosing a winner Friday night, and I’ll need to hear back within 12 hours. Please do leave an email you check! Good Luck!