Update: Congratulations to Ali and Patti who won the early admission passes. Happy shopping, gals. Let us know what you score.
Everyone can also use this post for free entry to the public sale. I can’t wait to hear what you find! Do read on for tips and scoop on this event.
I’ve got great news for all you bargain hunters!
There is another BIG Just Between Friends consignment event coming right up in Renton this week.
If you’re needing to save on kids’ clothes or equipment, or if you weren’t able to shop the other events, you’ll definitely want to make this one. It’s in Renton, so perfect for my South King County readers, but Jenny, the organizer, promises it will be worth a trip for those of you further south.
This sale will have all the great bargains you love to find at a JBF sale, and if you’ve shopped it before, you should know that it has a brand new owner. Jenny currently runs the Olympia event, and she’s taking the Renton sale up a ‘notch, with more merchandise than ever and a quality shopping experience. She’s been a long time supporter of Sounds Fun Mom, and I promise you this girl knows how to run a sale!
If you’ve never been to a JBF event before, you have to give it a try. You’ll find rows and rows of gently used kids’ clothing and gear with sizes to fit preemies to teens You’ll also find books, toys, and equipment-all nicely organized and at prices much less than you’d pay for new goods.
I shopped the sale down here in Puyallup a couple of weeks ago, and I got the boys lots of high quality items, including several things that were brand new with the tags still on. Score!
The sale dates and times are all below, but do make sure you read all the way to the bottom because there is a pretty awesome contest, too.
If you’d like to get in for free (Of course you would), you can go here to print a pass, or show this post on your phone at the entry. You can also request passes to give out at your preschool or day care.
One of the many things to love about this event is that there is a special presale day when you can shop before the public. I will tell you that I checked out the presale at the event in Puyallup, and it was pretty astounding how much stuff flew out the doors that evening. While I thought there was still tons to choose from on Saturday, if you are the type who likes to have the most and best to choose from, you do want to go early. All the scoop on how to do that is below.
You’ll also want to bring your own bags or laundry baskets for your finds, and I STRONGLY suggest leaving your kiddos at home. If you’re shopping early, you should also be prepared to wait in line at the register-it’s a great chance to make some new friends and tell ’em about Sounds Fun Mom! 🙂
Sale Dates and Times This event is at Metropolitan Banquet Hall (16420 SE 128th St, Renton 98059)
- Thursday, November 13th 6PM-10PM Open to Prime Time Shoppers and Presale Shoppers PRIME TIME SHOPPING begins at 5PM This is an exclusive event. You can purchase a pass for -$10 Online or $15 at the door (price per adult). The Presale runs 6-10 for teachers, Military Families, First Time Parents, and Foster Families (We love that special people get special shopping)! please bring your printed email pass and shop from 6:00pm-10:00pm before the public and get the best bargains on everything you need.
- Go here to get a 10.00 pass to shop at 5PM on Thursday. Go here to register for a free pass to shop at 6PM-if you are eligible (You must sign up).
- Friday, Novmeber 14th 10AM-8PM ($2 Admission) Open to the public-show this post or print out a pass for free entry
- Saturday, November 15th 9AM-6PM ($1 Admission) Open to the public-show this post or print out a pass for free entry.
- Sunday, November 16th 9AM-2PM (50% Off (Tags without a star) (FREE Admission) Open to the public
You can also WIN a pass to the Prime Time Shopping Event right here, AND, Jenny is going to let my winners in FIRST. Yep, two lucky SFM winners will get to shop this sale starting at 4PM-that’s even before the Prime Time shopping. Woot! !
If you’d like to win one, we’ll keep it simple!
- For a first, required entry, share this post/info. about this sale, and leave a comment telling us what you did. A fb share is easy, but feel free to email your soccer team, Tweet your bargain loving pals, or just tell everyone at preschool drop-off.
- For a second, optional entry, like the JBF Seattle event on Fb and leave a comment telling us you’ve done so.
- For a third, optional entry, leave a comment sharing why you’d like to shop this sale, OR a favorite tip for newbies!
Remember that all entries must be left as comments on this post to be valid, and you should leave separate comments for each entry to improve your odds. We’re going to do this giveaway fast-I’ll be choosing a winner Wednesday morning, and you’ll have 24 hours to respond. Please do leave an email you check and plan on checking back for the announcement. Good Luck and Happy Shopping-I can’t wait to hear what you find!