Congratulations to our two winners-Lisa W. and Wendy C.
and Wendy’s comment
were selected via random number generator! Congratulations, gals! I hope you have so much fun! Wendy, I do still need your contact info. Look in your email for a note from me. Thanks!
As always, I really appreciate everyone who took the time to enter. You can still get tickets to this awesome show-and don’t forget-you’re seeing two amazing acts in one, local event! Get tickets via the Broadway Center or you may want to check out the options offered via ticket discounter Goldstar.
– See more at: https://www.soundsfunmom.com/2014/09/10/win-tickets-to-caspar-babypants-and-recess-monkey-a-second-great-giveaway/#sthash.Pe6t7RG0.dpuf
We’re proud to be sponsored by our friends at the Broadway Center for Performing Arts this month, and they’ve got great news (and a great giveaway) for all of you kindie rock fans!
TWO of our area’s best family friendly groups-Caspar Babypants and Recess Monkey- will be performing in one great show right in Tacoma!
If you haven’t discovered these kid friendly artists, turn off that tired track you’re playing (ahem…..Let it go, perhaps?) and get hip to these groups that produce catchy, child friendly music that is fun for grown-ups, too.
Honestly? My kids have caught me grooving along to both of these artists many times. I only wish I’d discovered them sooner!
Caspar Babypants is Chris Ballew, of the Presidents of the United States of America, and his lyrics are G rated but somehow clever and funny!
Recess Monkey is a trio of Olympia area teachers, and they just, “Get,” kids. Their songs are lively and high energy, and so are their shows.
Next month, you can hear BOTH these groups at one great show right in Tacoma! This is a very special opportunity-they do lots of Seattle area shows, but rarely appear at South Sound area venues together. After this date, the Recess Monkey guys are headed to the East Coast-so don’t miss out!
The show is at the very cool Rialto Theater in downtown Tacoma, Saturday September 20th, at the kid friendly time of 10:30 AM. Tickets start at 12.00, a very reasonable price to see two great performers!
I can’t think of a better way to celebrate fall with your littles this season. You can head here for more information, or to buy your tickets now.
Or, you can try to win some first! That’s right- our friends at the Broadway Center for Performing Arts have some tickets for you! This is the first of TWO chances to win a family 4 pack! Woot! Check your calendar first-this is One, special show on the 20th at 10:30.
Ready to enter?
- For a first, required entry, visit the Boadway Center for Performing Arts page about the show, and then come back and leave a comment telling us why you’d like to see Recess Monkey and Caspar Babypants!
- For a second, optional entry, share this post or this concert! Share it on Facebook, Tweet about it, email blast your soccer team, or tell your pals at preschool orientation. Whatever! Then, leave a separate comment and let us know how you spread the word!
- Only comments left on this post are valid entries. Facebook comments, emails, and smoke signals don’t count. Comments need to be left separately to improve your odds (You get that, right)?
- This is the 2nd of two great chances to win. If you already commented on this post, please don’t do it again. You’re already entered. I will draw our 2nd winner of the family 4 pack on Monday, and I do need to hear from my winner within 24 hours, so please leave an email you check.
If you’ve never commented before, it will go to moderation before you see it, but I promise it’s there! With that out of the way……
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post from our friends at the Broadway Center For Performing Arts in Tacoma. They are also providing the tickets for this contest.