If you’ve been looking for a summer camp for a creative kid, or maybe just something a little bit different, you’ll want to check out the great camps from our returning sponsors at Frog n Kiwi in University Place.
They’re offering everything from bracelet making (Are your kids hooked on the Rainbow Loom craze?) to model building to cooking and more!
If you have kids who need to keep their bodies And minds busy, I know you’ll find a camp to love at Frog n Kiwi. Here’s all the rest of the scoop straight from owner, Marc, and his local team.
- Pay in full for only $150 per camp or just two easy payments of $82.50 ($165), *some exceptions
- All camps run from 1PM-5PM, Monday through Friday (except July 4th).
- Recommended age range for most camps is 4-10 years old.
- Campers will participate in appropriate age group(s) and may include open play, physical group exercise, reading of camp subject,
- projects to take home, and presentation of work – yes we want brains to keep working over the summer while having fun!
- All camps will include snack and drink.
- You can see the whole flyer with all the fun choices here!
To register, just stop by Frog n Kiwi Cafe at 3609 Market Place W, University Place, WA 98466. Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form that you can return via email or snail mail.
Registration is processed in the order received, and spots are limited, so don’t wait long! They’re also always glad to host you for play and parties. Do check their fb page for updates on hours and pricing before you go.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I literally can’t do this site without the support of the great, locally run businesses and schools who sponsor it. I do hope you’ll mention Sounds Fun Mom to them when you visit!