Bumping this post up because our latest reader event is just days away, and I really want YOU to come!
I’m very excited to announce a reader meet-up for you and your little valentines! It’s Friday, February 7th from 4:00-6PM at Frog n Kiwi-one of our favorite indoor, preschool play spots. We’re partnering with the Frog n Kiwi team and the girls from Lynnae’s Gourmet Pickles (Did you see them on Shark Tank?) to bring you an afternoon full of things we love!
- Kiddos will have exclusive use of the play area.
- Lynnae will be on hand with pickle samples-and yes, if you’d like to buy a jar, she’ll be glad to autograph it and pose for pictures!
- We’ll have a fun, valentine’s craft and, because an afternoon of things we love wouldn’t be complete without a little treat,
- We’ll also have gourmet cupcakes.
- The cafe will be open if you’d like to purchase lattes or other food items.
- We’ll be donating a portion of ticket sales to Mended Little Hearts of Puget Sound. (what could be more perfect, right??) Mended Little Hearts provides hope and support to children, families, and caregivers affected by congenital heart disease. February is heart awareness month, and I’m totally delighted to have them as our charity partner for this event. Be sure to check out their Facebook page. and website. And if you’re near Freighthouse Square be sure to check out their amazing art display. Warning-make sure you have a Kleenex in your purse!
Of course, you’ll also have time to meet other area moms and dads, and maybe make plans for some future playdates! I’m excited to meet more of you, too! You do need tickets to this event, because space is limited. It’s just 5.00 per child, and supervising grown-ups (that would be you) are Free! I do anticipate this event selling out quickly, so tell your pals, and buy your tickets now. I can’t wait to see you!