A big welcome to new and old friends from the Bethany Baptist MOPS group! Thank you so much for having me!
Here are links to posts and more information on most of the fun things I talked about. If you’re one of my, “Regular,” readers I think you’ll like them, too, especially if you’re newer to SFM.
- My indoor playground guide is in the top under Rainy Day Play. I have separate posts for playgrounds, bounce house places, and malls with play areas. It’s organized by region and has links to sites, along with info. on hours and fees.
- Here is information on the Toysmith sale (It’s one down). This post also has a link to a post with info. on the MegaBrands sale and the upcoming Scholastic warehouse sales
- Here is my giant list of South Sound area holiday events. These are organized by region and date.
- If you’re interested in walking Fantasy Lights, you’ll want to head here.There is info. on both the walk and the drive through tour.
- If you want to do the ice skating deal at the Polar Plaza this weekend, you’ll want to head here.
- Here is my post on how to get a free museum pass from your library. (Pierce and King County Library systems and passes)
- You can click on that ad in the sidebar for the scoop on the Science Dome at Pierce College. They’re a sponsor! Tell ’em I sent you!
- Here is a post on watching salmon returning to spawn.
- Here is a post I did with a list of great area playgrounds. The Tacoma Nature Center is included.
- Friday morning, I’ll have a whole list of weekend options!
- When I see particularly good deals on family fun, I usually share them in the, “Deal of the Day,” page.
- Here is a post on nature walks with young children I promised Tiffany I’d find.
Phew! That was a lot of fun wasn’t it? If you need help finding more, or you have questions about anything we talked about, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave me a comment.
If you’d like me to come talk to your group, just let me know. I’m seriously so honored that you would share your time with me. Thanks for that!