Fantasy Lights 2018
A quick reminder that there is one special night when you can Walk Through Fantasy Lights!
This is normally a drive thru light show, but there is one special night when it is open to walkers only!
This year’s walk is on Sunday, November 18, 2018
5 – 8 p.m. Spanaway Park
Straight our friends at Pierce County Parks!
- Walk only with strollers, wagons or wheelchairs
- No scooters, in-line skates, skateboards or bikes
- Please no dogs, except service dogs who are trained to service your disability while in attendance. We also request that service dogs be clearly marked for this event due to the large crowds and to prevent confusion by other walkers and volunteer staff.
- Bring a flashlight and wear visible clothing
- The event goes on rain or shine, dress for the weather
- No refunds due to inclement weather
- Bring your camera for a memorable holiday picture
- No vendors are allowed without written approval from the Pierce County Parks and Recreation Department
Keep In Mind
The main thing to keep in mind with this event is the distance and the weather. Readers have really enjoyed doing it with wagons and hand warmers and maybe a Thermos of hot chocolate. If your littles tend to get weepy on the half block walk to school this time of year, this may not be the thing for you…..
If you’d like to wait until the drive thru time, that starts November 22nd and runs through January 1st. More info. about that event is here!
Also stay tuned here for some ticket giveaways. We’re super excited to be media partners with Fantasy Lights once again this year !
If you do the walk, we’d love for you to come back and leave us a review!
Photo from Flickr used under a Creative Commons license