I always try to keep you in the loop about great kids’ consignment events. How about one for mommas?
The Sorella Restyle event is coming up this week in Puyallup, right downtown at the Pierce County Firefighters Union Hall (aka The Manor) located at 427 N Meridian. It’s that all brick building-you really can’t miss it.
The Sorella Restyle event is a chance to score gently used clothing, jewelry, purses, and shoes at consignment prices.
I’m a huge fan of consignment shopping, because it lets me update my wardrobe without breaking the bank, and pieces are often like new. It’s also a great idea if you’re between sizes or expecting! The Sorella gals tell me you’ll find brands from Gap to Nordstrom and sizes from o to plus! Here’s the schedule, so you can round up some pals and make your plans!
- October 23 (Wed): 5pm-9pm Shopping open to consignors, plus teachers (Love it!), and weight management or gym members (the Sorella gals know going between sizes can be challenging and expensive!)
- October 24 (Thurs): 9am-9pm Shopping open to public
- October 25 (Fri): 9am-6pm Shopping open to public
- October 25 (Fri): 6pm-9pm Shopping open to public with 1/2 price sale (selected items)
- October 26 (Sat): 9am-2pm Shopping open to public with 1/2 price sale (selected items)
For more pics and other info, you can check out their website They had some seriously cute stuff at the last event!
Admission is 2.00, or get in free when you like and share Sorella Restyle on Facebook.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. The opinions are my own. If you check out this sale, let me know what you think, and thank the Sorella ladies for supporting Sounds Fun Mom!