Welcome Lakewood MOPS Moms! Thank you so much for having me, and for being so gracious about my lateness. I know right where you are for next time (How often does God give you lessons in humility and forgiveness all in one morning?)!
Here are links to posts and more information on everything I talked about. If you’re one of my, “Regular,” readers I think you’ll like them, too, especially if you’re newer to SFM.
- My indoor playground guide is in the top under Rainy Day Play. I have separate posts for playgrounds, bounce house places, and malls with play areas. It’s organized by region and has links to sites, along with info. on hours and fees.
- Here is my post on how to get a free museum pass from your library. (Pierce and King County Library systems and passes)
- Here is a post I did on the indoor playground at the Lakewood Community Center. Here is a direct link to the listing at Pierce County Parks and Rec. I’d call and request a paper catalog!
- You can click on that ad in the sidebar for the scoop on the Science Dome at Pierce College. They’re a sponsor! Tell ’em I sent you!
- Here is a post with more info. on City Goat Farm and Petting Zoo in Spanaway. Yes, they’re also a sponsor. We love ’em!
- Here is a post on watching salmon returning to spawn. This is due for an update, but I think most of the scoop is still good.
- Here is my list of South Sound area pumpkin patches.
- I mentioned several upcoming seasonal events. Here is my list of Halloween events.
- One event I didn’t mention but meant to is the upcoming Superhero party at the Lakewood Community Center. It’s reasonably priced for a whole afternoon of fun for your junior caped crusaders!
- Friday morning, I’ll have a whole list of weekend options!
- A few of you asked about consignment events….the next JBF sale is coming up in Puyallup this weekend; there is a great, big sale with LMNOP kids in Lacey the weekend of the 25th, and I”m currently running a giveaway for that one (ends soon)!
- When I see particularly good deals on family fun, I usually share them in the, “Deal of the Day,” page.
Phew! That was a lot of fun wasn’t it? If you need help finding more, or you have questions about anything we talked about, feel free to send me an email or leave me a comment.
I have a calendar and new ideas here every day, plus a big weekend events guide that goes up every Friday morning. You also might want to subscribe to my emails or like the site on Facebook!
If you’d like me to come talk to your group, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m seriously so honored that you would share your time with me. Thanks for that!