Calling Lacey, Olympia, and Thurston area bargain hunters! It’s almost time for another LMNOP Kids Consignment Sale-a great kids’ consignment event right by you!
All items for sale are in great condition, and you’ll find gear for babies and tots as well as clothing for newborns to teens! It’s a smart way to save on the cost of outfitting those fast growing kiddos. I especially like the fall sale for finding holiday duds (You just know that dress up outfit was only worn for an hour)!
The sale is at the Thurston County Fairgrounds the weekend of October 25th, with two special presale times for special shoppers!
- Friday October 25th 9-10 am Exclusive Pre Sale for New & Expecting Moms, Teachers, Nurses, Police, Military, Firefighters & Foster Families, Must bring a donation for the Family Support Center & Pre-Register Online Please www.mysalemanager.net/mom_start.aspx?partnercode=LMNO
- Friday October 25th 10-4 Exclusive Pre Sale for New & Expecting Moms, Teachers, Nurses, Police, Military, Firefighters & Foster Families, Free to shop, no registration, no donation required
- Friday from 4-7
- Saturday, October 26th, from 9-4,
- and Sunday, October 27th (Most items half off this day, plus lots for just 1.00!) from 11-2
Even better? I’ve got TWO great prizes from organizer, Nicole. She’s a local mom and business owner, and she loves to meet new shoppers and consignors.
Two lucky winners will each win a 10.00 gift certificate (ten dollars can go far at this sale!) AND a presale pass to the special 9-10AM shopping time on Friday. Only 50 shoppers are allowed in during this hour, so this is a real score!
Ready to win? Of course you are!
- For a first entry, like the LNOP Kids Facebook page and come back and leave a comment letting me know that you’ve done so. It’s a great way to stay in the loop!
- For a second entry, sign up for LMNOP Kids emails (Nicole promises not to fill your inbox-it’s just a great way to make sure you know about upcoming events). Again, come back and leave a comment that you did so.
- Leave each entry as a separate comment, so your chances are doubled, and remember that you need to comment here. Comments left on fb, sent as emails, or flown by carrier pigeon can’t be accepted.
- To leave comments, just click the link at the top of this post where it says, “Leave a Comment.” You knew that, right? 🙂 Good luck!
After you enter, be sure to mark the sale on your calendar and find some shopping buddies. The only thing better than a good consignment sale is shopping it with a friend (You’ll also want to tell your expectant mom friends needing to get baby ready on a budget)!
Disclosure: Sounds Fun Mom receives promotional consideration at the LMNOP event in exchange for this post. The opinions are my own. We’re very proud to be a publicity partner with Nicole and her team-tell her I sent you!