First, if you weren’t around yesterday, do make sure you scroll down for posts
- on kids’ workshops at McClendon stores,
- sign up for events at Lowes and Home Depot,
- The Lost Kangaroo Campaign in Tacoma,
- Free kids’ smoothies at Jamba Juice on the 27th
- and my latest playground/sprayground report.
- There’s also a shiny new deal in the Deal of the Day page.
Today I just want to remind you that you have Lots to choose from.
For whatever reason, Wednesdays are the biggest days in the South Sound for family fun.
Special story time events in Tacoma, Caspar Babypants in Auburn…….and that’s in addition to your regular, Wednesday options, like 1.00 movies and crafts at Michael’s! Phew!
I’ll be working on getting this year’s daycation series ready and hopefully some swim and beach time.