Looking for cheap, 1.00 kids’ movies in the South Sound this summer?
Here’s your scoop!
- Regal has a program called the Summer Movie Express. Shows are at 10AM select Tuesdays and Wednesdays for a dollar. There are just too many Regal theaters around here for me to list out the schedules, but you can use the link above to find best bets at yours. I’m excited to see Chimpanzee on the list.
- If you live in Federal Way or Olympia, there is a similar program through Cinemark.You can see this post for the Cinemark schedule.
- You can also see movies for just 2.00 (or 1.00 on Tuesdays) at the Starplex in Federal Way all year round. The Blue Mouse in Tacoma has cheap flicks on Mondays, though they’re only rarely kids’ shows. The Grand in Tacoma has occasional free shows thanks to Click!
- You’ll also want to be on the lookout for free movies from your park’s department this Summer. Most all areas have regular movies in the park (I’ll list as many as I can).
- AMC no longer offers discounted summer kids’ movies, but they do have a program that lets you bring baby along
Know another great place to catch a flick for cheap this Summer? Let me know! Have a review of one playing this Summer? Leave a comment and give us your thumbs up or thumbs down!