Looking for things to do with kids during the Tacoma teachers’ strike? As promised, here’s your daily 5 ideas.
- There are preschool story times at Kobetich and Wheelock branches of the Tacoma Public Library today. I doubt they’d care if a slightly bigger kid came along.
- Come on up to Puyallup and do the fair. It’s a Dizzy Pass day. They’re pricey but a good value for major ride fans.
- There is a day camp at Titlow for 35.00 if you just realllly need someone else to hang out with your kiddos. I totally get it.
- Cruise to pop in play at Pump it Up in Tacoma. Pop in time is 9:30-12:00 for kids up to 8 at 7.00 a child (grown-ups are free). Sounds too crowded? Make a reservation at Jump! in Gig Harbor and cross the bridge. Peninsula is in session, so you won’t have to fight for space. An all ages session starts at 12:30, or there is one for the 6 and under crowd this morning. You can call or use their fb page to make a reservation.
- Got an Entertainment Book? Haul it out and score some cheap fun before the coupons expire. Or (bonus idea) the weather looks just about right for bubble making.