I’m pretty excited about my playground list (scroll down), but for those of you insisting on having fun without shivering, here are some more ideas!
It’s Wednesday, so why don’t you….
1. Head to the White River Valley Museum in Auburn for free day
2. Help your kids make cards for Veterans. Don’t know any personally? Take them to your nearest retirement center or assisted living facility, and ask their activities coordinator to see that they get distributed to seniors who served. It will make their day!
3. Give your kids a great big sheet of paper, a stack of mags. and scissors and glue. Tell them to make a “Gratitude collage.”
4. Hit Target or Walmart and see if you can score some leftovers for the dress-up box.
5. It’s never to0 early to make some handprint turkeys!
Bonus: Share Sounds Fun Mom with a friend!
Have a great one!