Today I’m pleased to introduce my new sponsor, Lighthouse Christian School in Gig Harbor, where students get a top-notch education in a warm environment, grounded in Christian faith.
Lighthouse Christian School, a leader for Christian education in Gig Harbor and the Peninsula, provides a focused learning environment and rigorous academics for students in kindergarten through eighth grade.
Dedicated faculty provide the guidance and encouragement that prepares our students to graduate from Lighthouse ready to excel in high school, serve their community, and share their faith. Preparing our students for success in high school-and beyond-is a top priority at Lighthouse. The ability to achieve great things depends upon strong leadership and key life skills. Whether it is in careers, families, communities, or volunteer efforts, the foundation gained at Lighthouse will prepare students to make a significant impact.
- High academic standards with an emphasis on character development
- Family atmosphere with small class sizes
- Outstanding test scores averaging in the top 15th percentile in the nation for Standardized Testing
- Non-denominational religious affiliation built on a Biblical world-view
- State-of-the-art computer and science labs
- Spanish, art, music, drama, band, sports, and meaningful community outreach
For more information, or a tour call 253 858 5962 or visit the Lighthouse Christian School website. The campus is at 3008 36th St NW in Gig Harbor.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with provided content. If you enjoy Sounds Fun Mom (You do, right??) I hope you’ll mention the site when you check out our awesome sponsors.